You have an aspiring idea for a product and look for a like-minded engineering team who could help you turn the promising concept into reality? You’ve already found one, as we invite you to build the future of technology with us! Aetsoft, an established provider of blockchain and business automation solutions, is looking for a bright-minded Product Owner with a keen eye for innovation. For our part, we guarantee you a full-scale infrastructure, including our expertise, financing, and all other resources you may need to implement your courageous ideas.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Analyze market needs and opportunities to shape the product development cycle jointly with the design and engineering team;
- Act as the driving force of the product development cycle, fueling its every stage, from ideation and prototyping to post-release maintenance;
- Create product-centric documentation, like vision, roadmap, specs, and functional requirements;
- Look at the product from the customers’ perspective, deeply understanding their urgent needs/requirements, and establish priorities accordingly;
- Connect with internal and external stakeholders to communicate your ideas;
- Stay ahead of the curve, keeping up with a schedule and meeting deadlines;
- Reach the necessary level of alignment, consistency, and flexibility while guiding daily, short-, and long-term efforts of the engineering team;
- Join hands with marketing and sales teams to plan, build, and launch high-quality customer experience with the product and bring consistent revenue;
- Find new trends and insights into customers’ behaviour to uncover new growth opportunities.
Knowledge and skills in this role:
- Minimum 2 years of product management experience in consumer products (Project Manager, Business Analyst, or Product Owner positions);
- Passionate to learn the ropes or further master the Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Data-driven and analytical thinker who knows how to translate data into actions;
- Product/feature lifecycles are not mere words to you;
- You can clearly explain product concepts in English to foreigners, both orally and in writing;
- Strong understanding of user experience and user behavior;
- You design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes, and they are like masterpieces;
- A born leader with superb interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours.
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- Health care insurance;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Free car park;
- And others.
You are a self-starter who is always ready to come the extra mile, achieve the best result, and do a bit more? Found yourself in the description? Then we should meet! Please, send us your CV so we can get to know you better.отправить резюме